Same day dispatch
- JR Biomedical Ltd is a British company and all orders are dispatched direct from our SELFCheck manufacturing facility in the United Kingdom
- For UK customers, there is a single charge of £3.95 to cover postage and packaging (Royal Mail 2nd Class) which can be upgraded to Royal Mail 1st Class for an additional £1.
- International orders are sent by Royal Mail International Priority which takes between 3 to 5 working days depending on the destination.
- We will try to flat pack most orders to fit through your letter box
- All online orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day
- Most of our UK customers who order First Class Delivery receive their order the very next working day although this cannot be guaranteed.
You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the highest depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service. When you have added items to your shopping basket, the standard delivery charge for those products will be automatically applied to your order.
If you order a laboratory service, your sample will normally be analysed and your results posted out the same day as it is received. If you have ordered an instant test you will get a result usually within minutes of starting the test.
When will you receive your order?
If you order before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) we will dispatch the same day.
- Royal Mail First Class Post take 1 to 2 working days
- Royal Mail Second Class Post and international orders take up to 5 working days for delivery
Shipping - UK and International
All orders are dispatched from JR BIomedical Ltd in the United Kingdom.
Orders placed outside of the UK are classified as export orders and are processed excluding UK VAT. If you are ordering from outside of the UK you may need to pay local taxes in your country, the delivery company will notify you. Please be aware that we have no control over whether you will need to pay local taxes to receive your order or what the amount may be.
Delivery can be to any address as long the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered to UK addresses via Royal Mail First Class Post. All orders received by 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day. Delivery is usually the next working day subject to availability. However, as most of our deliveries are made by Royal Mail First Class post we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will usually be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
JRBiomedical will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and JRBiomedical shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
JRBiomedical shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.